At Akıncı Law Office, we provide legal advisory services to our clients in all aspects of intellectual and industrial property, including trademarks, patents, industrial designs, geographical indications, domain names, copyrights, and computer software.
The services offered by our firm in the scope of intellectual property law are as follows:
- Conducting research, registration, protection, and transfer procedures, as well as resolving disputes related to trademarks, patents, industrial designs, utility models, and copyrights, both at the national and international levels.
- Handling objections and follow-ups related to patents, trademarks, utility models, designs, and other industrial property rights before the Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights Courts and the Turkish Patent and Trademark Office.
- Preparing licensing agreements related to intellectual and industrial property rights and providing consultancy services in licensing negotiations.
- Preventing the misuse of trade secrets.
- Offering consultancy services related to intellectual property rights in mergers and acquisitions.
Akıncı Law Office’s expert and experienced team focuses not only on protecting intellectual property rights, but also on providing the necessary support to our clients in the strategic management of intellectual property.